NCSPaper.blogspot.com is a personal blog, designed to assist you in getting the latest news about all the things you need, as a place to consult your problems, then can be solved by blog visitors, as a forum to share your life stories.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Consulting: gadget@yahoo.com

Name: Gadget
Email: gadget@yahoo.com
URL: http://add-blos.blogspot.com

Subject: Wife who could not understand me

The Question: I have a wife who was so beautiful and good heart. but it was too good, he's very easy to close with other people and especially men. Sometimes he's familiarity with the other guy, and that is making me jealous, because I was a jealously of husband type .

I'm tired of scolding him often, but he never understood.

What should I do ?
--
Visitor Ip: 125.165.116.214


Answer Your Question in Comment Form, and help him solve the problem :

No comments:

Post a Comment